look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
He chuckles as he threads his fingers through her hair, watching the dark silky locks fall between his fingers. "Can't say I've ever had tar up to my tits.. Been in plenty of other sticky situations though." Some on purpose and some not. But still, he thinks he can handle it. Or he can try at least. That's what this is all about, right? Trying?

The soft smile she gives him, followed by the sigh makes him frown, just a bit. He doesn't know how to tell. Doesn't really know what's wrong. Maybe all the being flung around and shit. He doubts what he did helps any. Even if it seems like it's alright now. So he just drops his hand from her hair, wrapping his arm around her body to pull her closer. "M'fine. Really am. Just.. wanna go. Get  out, ya know?" He sighs himself, shaking his head.

"Besides that I caught a bird in the wilds. Don't entirely know why I went out there after you told me what happened but..-" He shrugs, rolling his shoulder. He didn't get yeeted any where so it's fine. He sits there for a moment, soaking in her warmth before he stands up, holding his hand out to her. Locke wiggles his fingers, a mock sense of urgency clear in his movements.

"Come with me. Right now." The grin that splits his face is almost manic. Just a little off kilter. It's fine.
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-15-2021, 06:30 PM