look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

His chuckle makes her shiver when combined with the fingers carding through her hair. She's always been a sucker for having her hair played with and he figured it out that night they had together. When things shifted and suddenly grew complicated because feelings can't ever be easy. Except they can when you don't fight them. Which is her plan right now. Not to fight; to just give in.

"Where would you go? If you left... Don't really seem like the type made for cold weather." Every time she's run into him he's been in a shirt missing sleeves. Every single time. Maeve is starting to think he might be allergic to sleeves. The thought makes her huff out a laugh, but she manages to quiet herself as he speaks. Instead she focuses on leaning into his embrace, fingers tracing lightly over his skin as she looks out at the water.

The waves are rough. Beating themselves against the shore thanks to the wind that pushes them along. The change of season is obvious with the way the ocean seems to grow darker each day. She's about to ask him why he caught a bird and what exactly he did with the bird, but the man has other plans.

He stands quickly, extending his hand to her and her brows draw together even as a nervous smile tugs on her lips. "Where? You're not taking me away to kill me, are you?" It's a joke and that much is made clear when she takes his hand, allowing him to pull her to her feet.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-15-2021, 06:49 PM