look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
He hums, shaking his head, "Don't know. Anywhere. Everywhere maybe. Gonna see it all." There's a laugh as he pulls her up into his arms. He's feeling some kind of way. Maybe it's the cool air or her or the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. Either way, something is under his skin. He leans down to press a kiss to the side of her jaw before he leads her closer to the water.

"Definitely not gonna kill you. Pretty sure someone would be after me. Plus I kinda like you and all of that." He stands there for a moment before letting go of her hand. He gives her another grin before pulling his shirt up and off his head, tossing it onto one of the rocks. One hand smooths over his stomach as he looks at her, "Swim with me?" He's tempted to strip down and get naked but he needs to slow down. Maybe. They've already fucked so does it matter?

It does. A little bit. "Water is cold as shit but I promise I'll warm you up after." Is this flirting?
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-15-2021, 07:05 PM