look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She's tugged easily onto her feet, stumbling forward with a giggle as they slip in the uneven sand before she's caught in his arms. This feels better. Lighter. His lips find the underside of her jaw and she feels the rasp of stubble against sensitive skin. "Sounds like you have grand plans." She's unable to help the way she melts into him, leaning into his embrace as if it's second nature for her to do. Maeve lets him walk towards the waves, not realizing how close they're getting to the edge of the water.

"People would definitely come looking. I'd be missed. There would be wailing in the streets." When he finally pulls away, she's distracted momentarily by the removal of his shirt.  Her eyes dip down to his chest, following the trail of his hand over his stomach where his fingers tease at the waistline of his pants. Maeve draws her bottom lip between her teeth, not hearing him at first. Then his words sink in and that light feeling that had been buoying her promptly disappears.

Her smile falters and she takes a small step back, cheeks burning with embarrassment as her fingers twist in the shawl she has draped over her shoulders. "You know, you could just come warm me up now. We don't have to swim for that to be an option." Maeve suggests, shrugging her shoulders like it's no big deal and hoping he takes the bait.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-15-2021, 07:46 PM