look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
"Hell yeah. Gonna fuckin'.. rule the world or some shit." He doesn't actually have delusions of grandeur but he's having fun. It's not like he gets to entertain the idea of sweeping some woman off her feet and whisking her away to lands unknown very often. Her little giggle does wonders for him and he wants to just.. grab her, maybe even kiss her. It's a strange feeling but one he's enjoying.

Until she's backing away, sinking into herself. Did he do something wrong? Maybe not. Sounds like she wants to mess around at least so maybe he hasn't totally fucked it up. Even if they had sex the last time he fucked it up.. It's fine. He only pouts a little, stepping towards her with his hands out. Maybe she just doesn't want to swim. Could be that. Maybe she doesn't want to mess up her make up or something. As if he cares.

Locke clicks his tongue with a little tilt of his head. "Aww c'mon Mae.. Don't wanna swim with me? Promise I'll get naked first.." He's clearly teasing as he steps forward, fingers threading into her shawl to pull her forward. He leans down, holding her gaze, "Not afraid of the ghost whales, are ya? I'll protect ya."
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-15-2021, 08:53 PM