look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She doesn't want to disappoint him, but there is fear already sinking into the pit of her stomach and she can feel a slight tremble in her hands. Maeve tightens her grip on her shawl, willing the tremors to stop as he moves towards her. His voice is sweet as he practically coos at her, trying to cajole her into joining him with easily kept promises. Maeve steps forward when he drags her closer to him, eager to feel his warmth.

"You're going to laugh at me." She huffs, hands coming up to brace lightly against his chest. The moonlight highlights the paleness of her skin when alongside his and she's drawn in for a moment. Maeve chews on her bottom lip, ducking her head down so it's tucked beneath his chin as if she's trying to hide. "I don't know how to swim." The words are muffled and lost in the crashing of the waves, unable to be heard by him.

Maeve draws in a shaky breath, cheeks burning red as she looks up at him, "I never learned and I- I almost drowned when I was little. I haven't been in the water since." She admits it to him softly like she's confessing some kind of sin. When it is anything but a lingering scar from her childhood.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-15-2021, 09:06 PM