look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
When she tucks herself against him, he thinks he might be able to get used to this. He slips one hand into her hair again as the other winds around her waist. She's small and warm and smells like lavender. The floral notes mixed with the salty ocean smell might just be his favorite. "Torcher that don't know how to swim.. Didn't think it was possible.." He huffs a laugh as he looks down at her, holding her gaze.

"Maybe I can teach ya some day. When the water is warmer." He pulls her back against him, leaning down to press another kiss into her dark hair. He takes a step back, pulling her with him. "Guess we can just warm up then." How far she's willing to go with things, he's not sure but hey, he can try.

Locke grabs his shirt, spreading it out on the ground to make a makeshift blanket. He sits down, holding his arms out for her. "C'mere." He's a little calmer but his heart is still racing. The constant hard thump in his chest is starting to get aggravating. It's only when she's around, like he's suddenly aware of just how alive he really is. He's been coasting for awhile.. Maybe it's time for a change.

"Wanna know a secret?"
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-15-2021, 09:14 PM