look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her lips press in a thin line as he teases her and she pushes lightly at his chest, making no move to get away from him. "I wasn't ever taught! She defends herself against his teasing, but he's good at unruffling her feathers it seems. With his roguish smile and soft eyes. It's hard to stay irritated when he makes sweet promises to her and she lets him soothe her with gentle kisses and strong arms wrapped around her small frame.

"I could maybe be convinced to give it a try," she finally relents, laying her cheek against his chest as he holds her close. Only when he pulls back does she support her own weight once more. "Now that is something I can do." Maeve hums, following after him as he finds a spot in the sand to lay down his shirt for them.

Only once Locke settles, beckoning her forward, does she follow. Her hands rest at his shoulders as she lowers herself into his lap, letting her palms run over his chest as she straddles him. The moon makes his eyes seem brighter and she can only imagine that they're even more stunning in the sunlight. She feels his heart beating against her palm and she knows that her own heartbeat echoes his as it pounds against the inside of her ribs. A small smile curls onto her lips and she leans in closer to him, molding her smaller body to his.

"Tell me your secret."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-15-2021, 09:29 PM