look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
you say money isnt everything
He's not expecting her to straddle him but he's very much not against it. Although it does maybe make some things a bit more apparent than he was planning. Except the whole.. he was going to get naked thing. He'll deal with it later, it's fine. He loosely wraps his arms around her, hands slipping under the fabric of her clothes to find skin. Warm, soft, pale, so many things he is not. They kind of balance each other out.

Locke leans forward, one hand coming up to slightly pull her collar to the side so he can press a kiss to her neck. "Never kissed anyone." There's a pause as the man leans back, looking his lover over for a moment. There's thinly veiled heat there, but softness too. "Don't think I've ever wanted to until I met you." It's sappy, sticky sweet but true. He's bedded and been bedded plenty of times but he's never wanted that with anyone else.

It's too intimate, too personal. Sex is an action taken to relieve a need. Kissing? That's for lovers, stolen in quiet moments, given passionately in others. Locke is not a lover. But Maeve is and she's his so... Kissing is okay, right?

He nudges the tip of his nose against hers, eyes fluttering shut, "Don't laugh okay."
but i'd like to see you live without it
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-15-2021, 09:53 PM