look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The wind nips at her skin as he inches her shirt up so he can slip his fingers beneath the loose fabric to find bare skin. His touch is cool at first, but quickly warms as he holds her in place. Not that she plans on going anywhere. Maeve is content to stay right here. Wrapped up in his arms with the moon and the stars looking down at them; nothing but the sound of the waves to keep them company. It's easy to lose herself here. Maeve thinks she wouldn't mind it so much. To get lost with him for a night. For many nights.

His lips brush across her skin, pressing his secret into her neck and she sighs with it. Surprise pulls at her features as he draws back to gaze at her. Her eyes wide and lips parted in a soft, "Oh..." She didn't think his confession would be so soft. So sweet that her teeth ache from it. "Guess that explains some things... Like why you left so quickly," her eyes meet his and she moves a hand to cup his cheek, thumb brushing lightly over the stubble there as he leans forward. His nose nudges hers playfully and she can't help smiling.

Her own eyes close as she sinks into this moment with him, sharing his breaths and warmth as he cradles her close to his chest. "M'not gonna laugh... Do you want to kiss me?" She whispers, voice mixing with the crash of the waves that seem miles away now that she's wrapped up in him.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-15-2021, 10:30 PM