look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
Just a few more centimeters and the deed will be done. He just has to tilt his head a little to the left, part his lips, it'll be fine. Don't her lips look so soft, inviting. They deserve to be kissed, nipped at, bit. And yet, he hesitates. He keeps telling himself that he can do this, that he wants this. And he does, so fucking much. He leans into her hand, trying to fight down the welling feeling in his stomach. It was heat before, lusty and strong and almost overwhelming. But now? His stomach churns and he feels sick, his hands are trembling as they skim across her back. Why is he so pathetic? Can't even kiss someone..

Locke tucks his head back, looking away as he lets her go. He doesn't want her to have to stay, if she doesn't want to. It's clear there's something off in his head and she shouldn't have to deal with it. "I do but.. I just.." He shakes his head, not really sure what his hang up is exactly. Intimacy scares him, almost more than anything. The thought that he has value to someone beyond just his skills but for just being himself.

"M'sorry." He can't bring himself to look at her, instead finding a small shell to look at. It doesn't help.
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-17-2021, 10:03 PM