look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It shouldn't be cute. The way his cheeks flush a little red and his smile shifts into something a little more boyish. A little shy. It is though and that just endears her to him more. Maeve smiles, leaning her forehead against his lightly, "Other ways, huh? Are you trying to distract me?" She murmurs, letting one hand trail into his hair as she wiggles a little closer until she's pressed flush against him. There isn't any room left between them. Not even the ocean breeze can worm its way through. She has questions and she wants to ask him why he can't, but she won't push.

Things like that have a way of coming up on their own. No need to prod and pry at him. Not when his lips are back on her skin. Her nips, licks, and kisses his way up to her ear, effectively distracting her. She's back to melting into his lap, leaning into his embrace as he poses his heated question. "I think you're right about that." Maeve hums, arching into his as her nails scratch lightly at his scalp. Are they going to fuck every time they see each other? She doesn't think she'd mind all that much if that was the case.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-18-2021, 06:39 PM