look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The pet name makes her shiver. Easily she recalls the first time he called her that. How irritated she'd been. Now it just seems fitting. Right. So when he grabs her gently by the scruff of her neck, Maeve tilts her head willingly, moving however he directs her. What does she want? Him? This? Her bed? Rest? There is so much she wants. So much beyond the physical. She doesn't know where to begin, but her thoughts promptly cut off when his teeth sink into her neck. A moan sounds in her throat, eyes fluttering shut as she hisses out a breath while his teeth seem to sink in deeper.

They're gone moments later, his grip loosening as he draws back to look at her. Maeve forces her eyes open, cheeks flushed a pretty shade of pink as she meets his gaze. "I- I want a lot. Mostly want you," she starts, growing quiet again as she considers her next words carefully. Maeve draws in a breath meant to steady her, but it only fills her senses with him. "I'm glad you followed me.. That you- you cared enough to see that I was okay. After everything that happened."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-18-2021, 09:11 PM