look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i am baby
He hums at the soft drag of her nails against his skin. It gives him ideas of other things she can do with her nails but they're still in this, lingering. It's fine. He gives her a measured look, tilting his head a little at her question. "Do you really wanna know?" He doesn't wait for an answer, mostly because he thinks she does. She did ask after all. Locke licks his lips, looking at her before looking over his shoulder. He's not really looking for anything at all, just old habits.

"Typically just try to sneak something off them. I did mug a kid back during longnight. Not a kid kid but you know, young scrawny thing. Got a few hits in and scared him off though." He'll leave out the bit about asking Rigby to be his bitch. He was mostly joking anyway..

Her next question gives him pause. Why shouldn't she care about him? He almost laughs. "Don't think anyone's cared about me a day in my life, Mae. Well, maybe like.. two people. But that's it. And they're both gone. Not a feeling I'm used to having I guess." He shrugs like it's not a big deal, like there isn't a lot to unpack in what he just said. "And I was pretty shitty to you. I would understand if you didn't want me around." Honestly he doesn't understand why she wants him around. She must be off in the head.

But then the dagger is brought up and he remembers how to breath. His free hand slides up the side of her leg until he finds it, slipping it out of it's little holster. "You did pretty well in my opinion. Maybe I can show you how to use it. Maybe after our swimming lesson." He runs his thumb across the blade, hissing gently as it bites into him. It's sharper than he expected. That's good though, it'll keep her safe.
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-19-2021, 12:08 AM