look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She does really want to know and he doesn't deny her. It wasn't a surprising answer. She stole plenty when she was younger. Stole until she got caught and ended up here. Still, she's glad that he's willing to share it with her. Maeve leans into him as her free hand runs down his back, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath her palm. "Could be worse and I can't really say I'm surprised." She hums in response, looking up at him from beneath her lashes as he starts to speak again.

"Would it be easier if I said I didn't care? I could pretend, if that would help." Maeve fights the smile that's trying to form on her lips, pursing them in an attempt to keep form giggling. His next sentence makes the smile falter slightly and she takes a deep breath, "Yeah, you were pretty shitty. Except before that you weren't. You weren't at all and you took care of me in a way you didn't have to. So I guess... I guess that's why." Maeve shrugs too, dismissing both of their confessions because it's too much to focus on right now for both of them. Especially when she's still in his lap and he still has a hand under her shirt.

When his hand suddenly skates up her leg, she tenses, shivering at the heat it brings to her skin. He deftly removes the smaller dagger from its sheath on her thigh and she watches as he runs his thumb over the edge of the blade. "I'd like that..." Maeve breathes just as his hiss draws her eyes up to his bared teeth and she reaches forward, wrapping her fingers around his wrist and bringing his hand towards her. Her lips press against the pad of his thumb, tongue darting out to soothe the cut. "That was stupid... Don't you know not to play with knives?"
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-19-2021, 12:30 AM