look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

It could be a lot worse. He has done worse things. Just didn't usually follow people first. But she asked what he did to the people he followed so he replied as much. If she ever asks him, he'll answer. But Locke has always been good about finding the little loopholes in the way people speak. It's gotten him in to and out of a lot of shit. He shivers lightly with her touch but doesn't press further. She seems satisfied with his answer so he doesn't feel the need to elaborate.

He gives her a little grin as she speaks, rolling his eyes. "Would I have to pay extra? For a little roleplaying?" He leans down to press another kiss into the side of her neck, staying there for a moment as she keeps talking. He presses a longer, softer kiss into her skin before leaning back. Hazel eyes find green, searching for something, even if he's not entirely sure what. They're both a mess, aren't they? Locke runs his free hand through her hair, watching the way it falls against her pale skin. Yeah, he didn't have to do anything but still. She's so fucking easy to care about. She makes it so easy.

And then her tongue is on his thumb and the heat from before wells up in his belly again. His eyes narrow slightly as he takes his thumb into his own mouth. Kind of a fucked up form of a kiss. "Never stopped me before.." They keep pushing and pulling at this feeling and it's getting to be too much for him. "Hey.. Should uh.. Take this off.. only fair, right? Since mine's off?" Locke tugs at the corner of her shirt, lifting it just a bit. He's pretty excited by the prospect of tits but he has a feeling her skin looks exceptional under moonlight.

"Please?"
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-19-2021, 08:04 PM