look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He isn't wrong. She does want him and not because of work. Just because she can have him. Just because he wants her. Even still, she's intrigued about what he could possibly have in mind to try. "You know where to find me," Maeve says with a hum, tucking this bit of conversation away to bring up later when there aren't more pressing things to focus on.

Like the way he's hard and hot beneath her. It's so easy to rock her hips forward when his hands find her skin, arching into his touch. The feeling of his callouses rasping over the softness of her skin is almost enough to distract from his words. Except they wash over her like warm honey, coating her in something sugary sweet as she melts into him. "Since when did you become so poetic?" She murmurs in response because that compliment is almost more than she can handle. Maeve's own hands find his skin again, greedily mapping out the muscles of his chest and arms before dragging down his back.

Teeth sink into skin and she hisses, nails biting into the flesh of his back as she arches again. Her spine pulled taut like a bow string just waiting for a release. This feels better than last time. Now that they've figured things out. Where they stand. It makes falling all that easier. "It's okay..." And it is. She has things for treating marks and bruises.  Clients don't really like acknowledging that someone has had their hands on her before them even if that's the case. Besides, Maeve likes that marks. She keeps them as long as she's able to. "Can mark me up all you want.."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-19-2021, 09:46 PM