look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He grins against her skin, soaking in the way she hisses and moves against him. He doesn't consider himself an expert in all things sexual but he's having fun. She probably has plenty of lovers and it's nice to feel like he might be a little bit special. How many of them have do anything like this with her, on the beach? Maybe a few. He can't tell if the thought is tantalizing or if it bothers him. He's never been a fan of sharing but the thought of her with someone else kind of does something for him. Her nails digging into his skin does something to him too. He's such a little masochist.

"Since I've had something to wax poetic about I guess. Do you want me to stop?" He's a little embarrassed now but it's fine. She didn't seem offended by it. Which is good because he's not sure how she feels about the gods and all of that. He imagines she follows Frey. Maybe he'll ask when he's not trying to fuck her. His head dips down further, finding her nipple. The vague metallic taste of her piercing makes him throb under her as he swirls his tongue around the little bud.

With her permission, he bites at the swell of her breast before moving to pay attention to the other one. His hands smooth up her thighs, bunching her skirt around her hips as she rocks against him. "We can get naked, you know. No one is going to find us here.." As if he really cares. She might though. His fingers slip over her thighs, digging into the soft skin as he massages them gently. "If you want.. Not against fucking with clothes on either.."
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-19-2021, 10:13 PM