look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

She tells him not to stop and he's suddenly at a loss for words. A million things had surfaced earlier but they're all weighted down by lust. It's fine though, he doesn't what to fuck up what he's doing and words were never his strong suit. He's well enough doing this.

She really is crafted by the gods. Her tit fits perfectly in his mouth and that's gotta be something divine, right? He'd be happy to stay right here for the rest of the night but they both want more and he's more than willing to give it to her. But he wants to get naked mostly because he wants her naked, so he leans back with one last flick of his tongue. "It's happened a few times at least." It's said with a little grin against her skin as he reaches between them.

His hand presses against the soft fabric of her underwear, "Tell me what you want.. Tell me how you want me to do this." He doesn't mind leading, he just wants confirmation. Or something. He's hesitating. The fact that he hurt her looms in the back of his head and he can't help but feeling like he needs to make up for it some how. Redo the whole thing or something.

"Let me take care of you."
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-20-2021, 12:30 AM