look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He doesn't chose to take it as waxing poetic and she's alright with that. Mostly because she's very alright with what he's doing right now. If he thinks she's crafted by the gods then she's not sure who made him or his tongue, but she's starting to think she should say a prayer to Frey just to thank them for this.

She doesn't want him to pull away, but he is. Not after he's made her a squirming, panting mess in his lap. Her nails dig into his skin as she makes a noise of disappointment when he draws away. Who said he could stop? She didn't say he could stop. Most definitely not. Except he looks so damn smug when he grins against her skin that she's not able to really stay too irritated at him. "Does that make me special then? Since you brought me to your special spot and everything?" Maeve hums before her breath hitches in her throat as his fingers suddenly press right there.

"Can stay just like this..." She breathes, dipping her head forward to mouth at his neck because she can't kiss him. He doesn't want that yet. So she has to settle for this. Her teeth scrape across his skin, nipping at his pulse as her hips rock up against his fingers. The friction is just enough to make her moan softly, the sound muffled against his neck as the words echo in her head. Let me take care of you. The last time he said that, he left her right after, struggling with the emotions he stirred up. All she can hope is that he won't do the same thing twice.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-20-2021, 12:59 AM