look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

Does that make her special? Of course it fucking does. Lots of things make her special though and he doesn't respond beyond a little laugh. His brain is too far into the gutter for his mouth to work. Especially since her mouth is on his throat. It's the first time her mouth is properly on her skin. Their first time had been all about him pleasuring her (and subsequently being a total dick.), not that he minds but still. The sound it draws from his lips is embarrassing so he tucks himself further into her neck in response. "You don't have to be gentle with me." Not that he expects her to be but still..

His fingers press against her, teasing through fabric to coax more little sounds out of her. This feels better than last time but he's feeling flighty again. Different reasons this time but it's still there, in the back of his head. But there's a wet, moaning woman in his lap and he just keeps reminding himself how lucky he really is. She's giving him a chance to make up for what he did and he's not about to fuck it up again. Carefully he slips his hand into her underwear, long fingers finding her clit. He rubs a light circle over the bud, trying to work her up further.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-20-2021, 01:23 AM