look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The laugh draws a smile to her lips even as her eyes flutter shut and her hips jerk forward against the press of his fingers. His moan, though. That does something completely different to her. It vibrates through her and she shivers as she unabashedly rocks in his lap. "I'm not being gentle." She isn't, but he wants more. Rougher. So when his fingers dip between her folds to find her clit she doesn't keep herself from biting over his pulse and sucking a mark of her own into his skin. Her nails claw lightly at his shoulders as she uses him for leverage, rising up on her knees to roll her hips forward. She's using him. Just a bit. It's only fair that she get to after last time.

It's quiet except for their harsh breathing and the crash of the waves against the shore. Her movements almost sync up with the waves. Hips drawing back and then rocking forward as the waves rush up onto the sand. Maeve pulls away from his throat, dropping her forehead against his as she shares his breaths. She wants to kiss him. It would be so easy to just angle her head and cover his lips with hers, but he doesn't wat that. Not from her. Not from anyone. Not yet. Maeve reaches between them, fumbling with the fastenings of his pants in an effort to touch him. She didn't get to last time. He didn't let her and she desperately wants to feel him in her hand. "Locke..."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-20-2021, 03:45 PM