look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

If this isn't her being gentle, he'd hate to see what gentle is. Except he's kind of curious. He's not used to people being gentle with him, even during sex. But the bite does something for him and he groans into her skin, fingers working a little quicker. He wants more but he doesn't want to rush this. Well maybe a little bit. But he kind of likes soaking in all the little noises she makes. He doesn't press forward, letting her lead a little bit. And she seems content to keep him like this for awhile.

She finally changes pace, resting her forehead against his. He knows she wants to kiss him and he wants to indulge her but the sick feeling wells up at the thought. Instead he tilts his head forward, pressing a shaky kiss just shy of the corner of her mouth. Not quite a proper kiss but not quite..not. It will have to do for now because her hand is suddenly on him and he moans softly at the feeling. She hadn't touched him like this before and her hand is soft and cool against him. "Mae.. Please." He's not sure what he's asking for, all he knows is that he wants her.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-21-2021, 03:55 AM