look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

"Yeah.. S'good.." His voice has dropped a tone or two, clearly tinged with lust as he watches her. He kind of wants to ask for her mouth but this is good too. He almost forgets that he's supposed to be stirring her up too. He's been kind of haphazardly touching her clit this whole time but it's gotten more disjointed now that she's touching him. He wills his brain back just enough to slip his fingers between her folds before sinking them into her. He matches his pace with her's, some kind of proxy fucking or something.

"Want you, Mae, please.." Begging seems to get him what he wants so it doesn't hurt to keep trying right? He's not above doing it, especially if it means getting her. He makes a point of curling his fingers and pressing his thumb against her clit, trying to work her up enough to take the bait. He's not entirely sure how they got here after everything that happened but he's so happy they did.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-21-2021, 04:30 AM