look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She must be doing something right. Especially when his movements start to fumble and she's not even mad about it. Especially when he looks at her like there is nothing else he'd rather be doing. It's a powerful sort of thrill knowing that you have that much sway over a person. Over someone who doesn't let anyone get the better of them. Maeve's lips twitch into a faint smile as she gives a little twist of her wrist on the next upstroke. Her movements falter though as his fingers suddenly sink into her with renewed fervor. "Oh.." It's the only thing she manages when he crooks his fingers forward, finding that sensitive spot that makes her see stars. That seems to be all the convincing she needs as her hand stills, keeping him steady as she suddenly scoots forward.

"I want you too..." Maeve whispers back as her free hand grips his shoulder to keep herself steady as she inches towards him. It takes a little maneuvering, but soon he's lined up against her entrance. The head of his cock barely catching there as her hips rock slowly, teasing him against her slick heat. She doesn't move, waiting for him once again as her heart pounds in her chest. Her eyes find his, a flush coloring her cheeks even as the wind whips around them both, bringing wit it the chill off of the ocean.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-21-2021, 04:41 AM