look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"I'm sure I'll think of something." Maeve says with a soft hum, eyes suddenly feeling heavy as she melts into him. The breeze coming off of the ocean makes her shiver as it  dances over her exposed skin. A comfortable silence settles over both of them and Maeve almost falls asleep before he starts to speak again. "I do need to sleep... Don't really want to leave, but it's a little chilly." She murmurs against his skin, lips brushing his throat as she presses the words into his skin.

She wants to take his offer. She wants to sleep out here under the stars with him, but there is something heavy in the air between them and she's not sure what to do with it. "Could come back with me... I have a nice big bed, as you know. Plenty of blankets to share..." Maeve offers, hoping he'll take the bait because she doesn't want this to end. Not yet. The comment about her little dagger causes her to reach over for it, finding the handle easily in the sand. She turns it this way and that, a small smile on her lips, "I'll be sure to remember that. Don't want anyone getting hurt."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-21-2021, 08:23 PM