look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He can barely hear her over the waves and because her lips on his skin take all of his attention. But he thinks he catches the gist of it and chuckles a little, giving her another squeeze. "Can keep you warm.." But it is cold and eventually the waves are going to be closer rather than further. So he shifts under her, acutely aware of the mess he's made. Whoops. Locke pushes her back slightly so he can sit up, arms going over his head in a stretch as he yawns. He's mid-groan when she speaks again.

She wants him to come back to her place? Isn't that.. The corner of his mouth twitches. "Yeah.. Can do that.. I'm covered in sand but if you're alright with me rinsing off real quick.." The thought of sleeping with her in her bed is... a lot. But he's kind of curious. It might mean morning sex too. He's always a fan of morning sex.

He watches her play with the dagger and it shouldn't be as sexy as it is. "M'the only one who comes here so it'd be me.. But you probably need it." He grabs her wrist, gently taking the dagger from her and wiping it on his shirt to rid it of sand before holding the handle out to her. "The salt water can make it rust faster."
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-21-2021, 08:46 PM