slipped away into a moment in time
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
October
I can be the wall
when you fall down
Padding silently toward the Spyglass's door, the Bernese carefully holds in her mouth a canvas bag (so that her teeth won't chew through it). Does she have to stop several times on the way up to the attic? Yes. If called out, will she blame it on her recent heat exhaustion and dehydration? Yes (but also no; no one thinks Tobi is in peak physical shape).

Tempted as she is to simply set the bag down, the last thing Tobi thinks that Finn needs is someone else finding the bag and asking what it was and why it was there. It isn't just selfishness on her part (to hide the fact she'd gotten lost in the Wilds), but mostly because the doctor is well aware that she forced Finn fully out of his comfort zone in more ways than she cares to even name.  

So, setting down the bag before his door, Tobi paws at a few times before scampering down the hall and into a doorway where she might slyly peak out to ensure the Spyglass is home. Inside the bag (sorry about the wet handle), he'll find: hand-lined staff paper specifically for guitar notation, an elegant but simple leather case for a certain pair of glasses that should probably stop being tucked in pockets, and a card with a rather endearing(ly bad) sketch of a cup of hot chocolate, with a note that says, Finn, rescuer of mugs of hot chocolate and silly doctors. And then, in slightly less whimsical script, You saved my life. I'll never be able to thank you enough for it. Or apologize enough. I'm so sorry, Finn. Because he hadn't ever wanted to be a hero, now had he?

~FIN
find me on the rocks
when you break down
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!