but you can never leave
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
You broke me like the dawn Breaks through the night
Remi has spent hours prior to arriving meticulously drawing the wishing wagon and the surrounding bit of Greatwood. Twice. The pictures differ in only six places, and though he's quite certain the herald will be able to spot them immediately, it is a rather different sort of game than the ones he normally brings.

'I suppose I could make it harder by not telling you how many differences there are between the two pictures.' The Lullaby murmurs as he seats himself against the base of one of the larger trees, his legs comfortably falling into shadow and then seeming to disappear altogether as the darkness wraps around him. Chuckling to himself as he holds up each picture in each of his hands, he waits for the telltale flutter of rags and weightless pressure upon his shoulders that indicates his prayers have been answered.
That didn't even know that it needed light
& I'm in love
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Remi gets what he expects - the raggedy god wraps itself around him like a shawl, but there's no cold press of a porcelain mask against his cheek. No, it's the pale flesh of the youth whose form Ludo takes when with the Lullaby, and it hums a note of both curiosity and approval at the game its chosen has brought. "You could, sweetling, but I may have already lifted that information from your mind," it points out, good natured enough.

Then, reaching out, black fingers tap at the picture Remi has drawn on the left. "There are no lanterns on this wagon," Ludo announces proudly, the smile of a child audible in its voice. "Which makes it a terrible wagon to begin with, and so all other differences are moot."

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
'You may have, but what fun would that be?' Remi replies in an even voice as if the sudden raggedy-weight on his shoulders or the pale face next to his isn't as unnerving as it should be. Holding up the picture so the herald could more easily point, the alchemist snorts under his breath, his smile growing crooked as he nods. "Maybe the will o' wisps light it, and so it has no need for lanterns." Remi points out, though with a piece of charcoal suddenly in his fingers, he indeed circles the lanterns.

Correct.

'Did you know I wouldn't always be able to control my dreams?' He asks conversationally, a brow raised as he turns his head slightly to the side, peering at the dark-eyed youth from the corner of his vision.
& I'm in love
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
ludo

"That is placing a lot of trust in will-o-wisps," Ludo points out, tutting into Remi's ear as if he should know better about things like that. It's with an encouraging nod that the god appreciate's the Lullaby's circling of the not lanterns, and it hums under its breath as it tries to skewer another difference on the end of its blackened fingertips. "This tree," it notes, "has no leaves. The other one does."

Clearly Ludo has approved of the offering, but as much would be obvious by virtue of the fact that it is playing Remi's game, and frostbitten hands clap together absently while it continues to look for more discrepencies between the two sketches. "How bold of you to think you always controlled your dreams by default," it remarks, prodding at the paper again. "There is a window missing on this wagon," it informs Remi. "And what is your point? About the dreams?"

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
'They've always liked Ianto well enough. And this is his wagon, after all.' Remi points out, tilting his head in toward the herald as its voice tickles against his ear. Remi circles the missing leaves with a soundless nod, before stilling as the herald speaks.

'Well, had more control, then.' The alchemist amends with a nod, not at all surprised to hear that he might have simply assumed his way into abilities he didn't actually possess. 'A window missing? Ianto won't be happy to hear that.' Remi concedes with a grin, circling the missing window.

"I...keep appearing in the dreams of someone who would very much prefer I didn't. Only...the more I tell myself not to think of him, the more I do." There is no embarrassment from the alchemist, only pure resignation. He was fascinated by Finn, and would be consumed by him if allowed. For both of their sakes, and probably for the sakes of others he hadn't even considered, that shouldn't be allowed. "So I was hoping for some sort of...dream catcher, I suppose. To stop me from entering his dreams."
& I'm in love
Spooky Rags

Change author:
ludo

"No no," Ludo says to Remi with a shake of its head. "No, this is my wagon, and my other wagon with differences. Ianto's wagon is somewhere off into the Greatwood." It reaches out now to gently pluck the papers from Remi's hands, letting them disappear into its rags where, undoubtedly, most of its other toys and offerings live. There, now Ludo's wagon can't be mistaken for anyone else's, and Remi can get on with being silly about his dream powers.

Slouching more comfortably around its chosen's shoulders, Ludo oOoOos at the mention of a dream catcher, nodding this time. "That sounds like a very good idea," it agrees. "Something to hang over this poor soul's bed so that they can sleep without worrying that you will come a creeping. Yes, let us make a dream catcher."

Remi has received a quest from Ludo!

He will need to complete:

1 x thread collecting the sap of a Wicker Woman and infusing it with a drop of Remi's blood
1 x thread collecting rope from a ship that has been wrecked and sunk underwater
1 x thread sieving for shiny stones in the Wishtide Waterways

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
The alchemist allows the drawings to be plucked away. Whether Ludo wants them, or, if its just realized that though the alchemist said there were six differences there are in fact only five, he won't bother to ask.

Poor soul indeed Remi wordlessly agrees. Tilting his head to consider what it is the herald needs to complete such a task, the alchemist nods. Plucking a pale feather from his palm, Remi spins it lightly between his fingers. "I think some of these, too.' He murmurs softly, before reaching up to tickle the rags folded along his shoulders.

"Thank you." For not mocking me for this. For not calling me a monster. For helping me fix what I've done.

~FIN
& I'm in love