Sunjata and Nate Wrenzaok
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

(The letter looks as though it has been revised and rewritten several times, judging by the numerous scribbles and strikethroughs for phrases like what the fuck and I'll rip your spine out through your throat. It is unclear which Taliesin has redacted these lines.)

Sunjata, Nate.

I am aware that things have not been smooth sailing between the four of us since LongNight, but I had assumed we were working to build bridges and to move on.

Sunjata and Remi, at least - the primary focus regarding what happened - seem to have made their peace. If I am mistaken in that, please tell me and we can discuss things further.

But when my husband arrives home bloodied and bruised at the hands of one of you, on behalf of the other, I have questions. Particularly when the bruises are accompanied by threats to what I can only assume is my family - my son.

I will be visiting Torchline in the coming days with the dockmaster and the captain, to further progress on the travel route between Torchline and Stormbreak. I assume whatever is happening on a personal level will not impact giving our respective citizens the chance to experience each other's homelands.

And Nate - I'll see you soon.

Ronin

taliesin
a long and lonesome road
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SuNJATA
the flood
(A letter arrives with two distinctly different handwritings, as if there’s been a slight disconnect between them when it comes to speaking for each other. The first is Nate’s handwriting, quick and scratchy, with no proofreading whatsoever. The ink is smudged in places from where his hand tore across the page.)

Ronin —

I imagine it’s easy to move on when you were involved from the start. All of this went over my head and behind my back, so as far as I’m concerned the only bridge to be built is the one you need to get the fuck over it.

I can’t imagine how it must feel to have been put into that position. Maybe Remi should have just used his words a little better, and it wouldn’t have had to come to violence. As for the threat, I promise you that had nothing to do with your son. I’m not a monster.

Ronin, you know where I live, have no problem waltzing in to do whatever you want anyway, so I’m looking forward to seeing you.

(In a different handwriting, Sunjata’s, his words hesitated as evident by the ink that lingers heavier in places as if he debates rewriting Nate’s but has refrained, not daring to overstep.)

As far as I am aware, Remi and I are fine. I cannot control what Nate chooses to do. I can assure you that he absolutely never meant any sort of harm to Mateo. I know he would never dare to harm an innocent child.

For what it’s worth, this has no impact on the building of the dock.

— Nate & Sunjata Wrenzaok
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.