feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

It earns him a giggle and she rolls her eyes at his jest, "That's definitely what I'm going to be saying. Only if you play your cards right. You could have completely forgotten how to fuck." She teases, wrinkling her nose at him as she adjusts the strap of her bag. A sudden nervousness settles in her belly as they approach the door. She's never really doubted her own abilities, but she only hopes that she doesn't disappoint him. Especially since he's breaking his forced celibacy with her. Except he's already soothing those nerves with his easy demeanor and promise to 'just feel it out'. So with a deep breath, Maeve pushes that nervousness aside and tries to slip into something cooler. Easier and effortless.

Her smile is easy as she meets his gaze, shrugging slender shoulders, "Well, you did say you'd make it worth my while. I couldn't help being a bit intrigued." She hums, stepping inside of the room and looking around slowly. It isn't at all what she was expecting. The candlelight makes things seem softer. Cozy and inviting you to settle in for a while. Maeve licks her lips, making a slow spin as she sets her bag on a nearby chair and shrugs out of the light travel cloak she has on. Her fingers skim across the back of a coach as she moves deeper into the space, glancing back at him from over her shoulder. "Is there anything else I should know before we start?"

Maeve slowly makes her way back towards him, letting her hands skim up his chest over his shirt when she gets close enough, "Any fantasies you're wishing to play out?" Her voice is a purr as she presses up on her toes to run a hand into his hair, tangling lightly in his dark curls.
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 03-20-2021, 11:47 PM