feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"It hasn't been thaaaat long, and I had a lot of experience beforehand." How long he'd actually spent dead was still a foggy concept to Adam, but he supposed he had to have had at least a year now without sex; an idea that would have been inconceivable in his prior life.

As they entered he took the place in; it was nice enough. Reminded him of his basement camp in his old world, where he'd taken many a bar hook-up; candles, patterned fabrics, colourful cushions...something about the familiarity of it all made him feel more at ease. Still, Adam didn't focus on the room's particulars for too long, the effects of the rooms magic waking up his body and giving him a new appreciation for Maeve, his eyes travelling up and down her form as she walked across the room. "Oh, trust me, I'm gonna make up on that."

Shaking his head as to whether there was anything else she needed to know, Adam let out a hum at the first contact of hands on his chest, in his hair; even that little touch, when he was in possession of his actual senses, was enough to get a reaction. For the time being he didn't return her touch too intensely, just letting his hands rest gently on her waist. "Honestly? The entire time getting here I've been thinking about you sitting on my face." If it was anyone else, he'd worry it was too forward, but Adam was sure she heard much worse on a daily basis. "If that's something you'd be interested in."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 03-21-2021, 11:41 PM