feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She hums, tilting her head back to gaze up at him, a hint of mischief shining in the green of her irises. "Oh yeah? A lot of experience? We'll see about that." It was so easy to tease him and poke fun. It just worked. Whatever this dynamic was between them seemed to flow without much effort. It didn't even feel like work.

Her brow arches and that smile that's been playing on her lips morphs into a grin as her fingers tease along the collar of his shirt, thumb barely brushing over his skin. "You better, love. I'd hate to charge you extra because you left me wanting." She doesn't think he will. Not with the sensations already starting to tingle across her skin. The magic didn't affect her the same way. Not really, but she could feel the urge to press closer to him. To feel his skin against hers and she knew it was partially the room amplifying a need that was already there.

Maeve giggles, the sound surprising her in the quiet for the room, at his admission. Her grin turns into something utterly wicked as she looks up at him from beneath her lashes, rising up on her tip toes to try and gain some height. He's still a bit too tall, but she's able to tuck herself closer so her lips can find his throat. She presses a kiss there, light and chaste, "I'm very interested... I have a little surprise for you too." Maeve murmurs against his skin, letting her teeth barely scrape across one of the tendons as her fingers continue to tease through his hair and over his chest.
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 03-22-2021, 12:05 AM