feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maeve sighed softly, nails scratching at his scalp gently at his answer. "I suppose I can forgive you then." She murmured, meeting his eyes as a smile curled on her lips, "Don't think that's how the saying goes, love." Her voice crooned before it caught in a hitch of breath when his cock pressed back against her.

He doesn't answer with words. Instead it's his mouth. Hot and eager against her skin. A moan rose in her throat, vibrating through her when his tongue found one of her nipples. The tip of it teased that silver barbell that pierced her nipple, heightening the pleasure of his touch. He hadn't been wrong. He did know what he was doing. At least for this part. She was soon panting in his lap, nails digging into his shoulders as she arched eagerly towards his mouth, goosebumps rising over her skin as he worked his way down her torso.

This was good. Wonderful. Then his fingers pressed her clothed cunt and her hips stutter forward against that touch eagerly as her bottom lip caught between her teeth. "Fuck..." Maeve hissed, closing her eyes for a second, enjoying that surge of heat and eager slick continuing to soak through the cloth of her pants. It wasn't enough to do anything besides wind her up, but Adam was already offering to fix that.

"Lie back." She instructed, pulling away from him to tug her boots off and then undoing the closure on her own pants. Maeve licked her lips, watching him as her fingers hooked into the waistband, slowly working them down her hips before she's bare before him. Soft pale skin there for his taking. A tattoo covered her right side, curling down her ribs and around the underside of her breast. Delicate flowers and a snake weaving through them in stark black ink. Maeve took a step forward, knee planting onto the bed as she started to move toward him before crawling over his body. She dipped her head to nose at the growing bulge in his pants, looking up at him from beneath her lashes. "I'm coming back for this later."

Maeve promised with a hum before continuing her way up his body, pressing scattered kisses to his torso and chest, letting her tongue swirl around his nipple lightly. She straddled his chest, letting the heat of her cunt press there for a moment as she arched a brow, "Still want me to sit on your face, right?" She asks, waiting for his confirmation before moving up to settle over his face, bringing his hands to her hips as her fingers slid into his hair.
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 03-28-2021, 03:50 PM