feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

A soft hiss rose in her throat as he pulled out of her and one final shudder wracked through her body as she struggled to catch her breath. Adam gently tugged her to his chest as he settled on his back and she went without complaint. Her limbs heavy and tingling still as she nestled against him, face tucking into the crook of his neck. Ever attentive to her needs, he tugged a blanket over her prone form, protecting her from the chill of the room. She sighed, more than happy to drift in the post fuck bliss that settled over them. A breathy laugh pushed past her lips, exhaled against his skin in a warm rush, "I don't know if I'd call you an expert, but that was definitely good work." She hummed, eyes closing as her body melted against his warmth.

Fingers absentmindedly traced across his chest, swirling patterns into his skin as she molded herself to his side. He seemed content to rest until they inevitably went again. He had her for the whole night, after all. After a few minutes of quiet, Maeve finally found her voice again, "Are you doing okay, Adam..? I was admittedly surprised when you requested me. Given what we talked about before..." She didn't want to bring down the mood, but she was worried about him. He didn't seem to be doing well and last time he had been so open with her. She was hoping she could help him now. If not with her words then at least with her body.
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 04-11-2021, 11:46 PM