feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
Adam tutted, pretending to be offended (though maybe, a little bit, actually offended). "I'll have you know there's people that'd be shocked to hear you question my sexpertise." To be fair though, it had been a while; nowadays he was more likely to fuck out of genuine affection than the way it had once been, where it was work and not much else. Like it was for Maeve, he supposed, but his fragile ego couldn't handle asking her if this had been special.

Her fingers across his chest were nice, pleasant light touches (against what was soon to be a very hairy place, sigh); they reminded him of Pet though, of the way the quiet and gentle man would touch him as if he was scared to break some dream or spell that held them together. It was fitting that Maeve asked him how he was while Pet was on his mind; with a helpless laugh, he glanced down to her then back up to the ceiling, worried if he met her eyes too much he might cry.

"Uh, ha, no - I'm not all that good. Me and Pet broke up and it's mostly my own stupid fault, but maybe mostly for the best?" He tilted his head from side to side, trying to weigh up a whole relationship and unsurprisingly, failing to do so. "I...I told someone else I loved her, and I kind of do? But I love Pet too, but he didn't like that, uh, obviously."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 04-13-2021, 02:59 PM