feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

A breathy laugh pushed past her lips and she shook her head, "I'm not questioning anything, love. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would like to do so for the rest of the night until I can't keep my eyes open anymore." She purred against his throat, pressing a tender kiss there before following it with a playful nip of her teeth. It was work, but Adam was a friend and one of her favorite types. Funny, brooding, and dramatic. She enjoyed his company and now she's very aware of how much she can enjoy his cock too. There might not be enough here for it to be special, but she's in no way disappointed or eager to rush off.

The change in the air was almost instant. A heaviness that settled over him, drawing that usually playful spark from his dark eyes. Maeve's fingers stilled at the sound of his laugh and when his eyes flick to her before quickly looking away. She can already see the way they go glassy with the threat of tears and she squeezed him a little tighter, pressed just a little close. Maeve grew quiet as he spoke, listening as he shared what exactly dragged him down so deeply.

Her brows knitted together and she took a breath, lips pursed in thought, "Fuck... Yeah, definitely not good." She finally settled on, fingers slipping into his curls, stroking lightly through the strands. "Maybe he needs some time. It can be hard to fathom loving more than one person like that. Not many are made for it. Still, I'm sorry that it came to that." Maeve doesn't feed him any sassy remarks nor does she tell him to just forget about it. That there are better options out there. That he would find someone that understood him. Heartbreak is a fickle thing and it deserved the upmost respect.
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 04-13-2021, 03:19 PM