feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Mmmmhmmm. That's better." Adam said teasingly, sticking out his tongue, trying to make it seem like he was above fishing for ego trip compliments (he wasn't, but he wanted Maeve to like him). Letting his hand stroke over her shoulder and drop down her back, he glanced at her to see if she was looking tired already; being Ascended, he was beginning to forget that people needed to eat or sleep (or use the bathroom).

She seemed fully awake for now, and he would use the chance to ramble about his situation as much as he could; the fingers in his hair and the quiet of the room besides their voices made it feel safe, like he could confess his truths here and know they wouldn't leave.

Maeve's reaction actually made him laugh, for a moment; yeah, it definitely wasn't good. "I...don't think I'd go back to him anyway. I think he's better off without me. I mean, I'm great, but...he's so..innocent? He had this really fucked up life and he'd never dated anyone before me; I'm a bad first date." He'd been confident he was ready for another go at the whole 'real love' thing, but of course, his fucked up, indecisive brain had ruined it all. "He deserves some real fairytale prince to sweep him off his feet or whatever, not me."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 04-14-2021, 10:23 PM