feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He laughed. The sound short and sharp in the quiet of the room as if it was startled out of him. Maeve huffed out a soft sound of her own. Something that might have been a laugh or just a breath. She fell silent again, nuzzling against his throat lightly as her fingers continued to play in his hair. Maeve chewed on her bottom lip, considering her words here carefully. Adam was Pet's first. First boyfriend, relationship, and husband. That would be a lot even if he hadn't had a fucked up past. Even if Adam wasn't the best for a 'first timer'.

"I don't know that I'd call you a bad first date. Just... a little more complex. To be fair, I'm not a good first date either." Maeve offered, actually laughing this time, "Why make the whore your girlfriend when you can just fuck her for a favor and no emotional commitment?" She mused, shaking her head slightly where it was pillowed against his chest. It was something she was starting to accept at this point.

A small smile curled on her lips, "Some people like the roughish types. I know I do." She teased easily, lifting her head so she can look down at him, "I've found that the fairytales aren't as good as they seem. The prince turns out to be a dick and the bad guy will burn down the world for you. I'd rather have that if I'm being honest. Maybe he would too, but you have to do what you think is best for you and for him." Maeve offered gently, letting her fingers trace down his cheek and trail along one of his scars to the underside of his jaw. "Even if it hurts like hell.."
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 04-16-2021, 04:21 PM