feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Aw." Adam glanced down at Maeve then, more taken in by her description of herself than interested in any defense of himself right now. "Y'know, I can't promise true love or whatever, but I'm always in the market for a cool friend. There's so many boring people here." Maeve had a spirit and a personality, dressed like a badass and knew how to have a good time (smoke, fuck, swear). Playing with a strand of her hair for a moment, running it between his fingers and seeing how it shifted from black to white, Adam gave her a smile; soft, genuine. "I'll even take you out on an adventure, if y'want."

Her fingers traced down his jaw, over his scars; the memory always resurfaced when they were touched, even all these years later, with the actual sensation dulled by years of deadened nerves. Adam took a slow, shaky sigh and shook his head, staring up at the ceiling. "S'not fair to make Pet deal with my shit. He doesn't know how - I mean, fuck, I have years and years of experience with me, right? And I don't know how." Drugs and alcohol had put a patch over the issues for a while, but they'd left the hole just how it had been as soon as they'd gone.

"I just wish everything could stay like it is in the first month you get with someone, you know? Where it's all new and hot and fun and you're learning all of it. Before it gets complicated." Even with all the maturity he'd gained in Caido, Adam still found it hard to move beyond that first phase. "I dunno. You ever want to get married, Maeve? I can't say I'd really fuckin' recommend it, with two in the shit."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 04-19-2021, 09:48 PM