feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her brow arched and her lips curled into a soft smile as she looked down at him. He looked right back up at her with those dark brown eyes of his and she huffed out a soft laugh, "No? You can't give me true love? Adam! What are you good for then?" Maeve huffed, rolling her eyes at him even as that smile shifted into something more playful. His fingers played in her hair, examining the white tipped ends with interest and she relaxed into it. Into him. "I suppose I could do with being your cool friend." She hummed, fingers continuing to move across his chest lightly, nails leaving trails over his skin. "An adventure? Where would you take me?"

A shaky sigh pushed past his lips as her fingers find the scars along his jaw and she was quick to move on from them. Instead letting her attention shift back to his curls, twisting one around her finger as he spoke. Her lips pursed thoughtfully, head tilting to the side, "Adam, love, have you ever considered that maybe he wants to deal with your shit? Sure, it isn't fair. We shouldn't push our baggage off on to other people, but if we wait until we're all shiny and put together then we wouldn't ever get a chance at love." Everyone was broken. Him, her, and so many others. That didn't make them less deserving. Sure, it might be harder to love them at times, but they were still worthy of that love.

The honeymoon phase. It was the best part. The most exciting part. so new and shiny and thrilling. Where everything was an adventure. A bunch of firsts because it was the first time you did those things together. A fresh start. "It always gets complicated. Not that I'd really know. I don't think I've even made it that far." You had to date to have a honeymoon phase and as it was, Maeve wasn't dating. Her cheeks flushed at his question and her slender shoulders shrugged as she nuzzled against his chest. "Honestly? I don't know about getting married specifically, but I do want love. Love, a family, children... It's on my list of eventual things I want, but I'm not really sure I can have."
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 04-20-2021, 02:42 PM