feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Whaddya mean what am I good for? Didn't you just sit on my face?!" Adam joked back, laughing and holding her close as she relaxed further into his embrace. "Much better than true love."

As for adventures, the one thing Adam could say for Caido was that it was full of them. "Well, if you wanna stay in Torchline, there's the Fingers or the jungles up the mountain...here in the Grounds there's all kinds of creepy weird places, if you're feeling brave." He paused, then added, with a wrinkled nose: "And there's Halo, but it's miserable and cold and boring there."

Thankful that her touch drifted away from his scars, Adam stared at the ceiling as he listened to what Maeve had to say. He'd done this himself, many times, when he'd worked at the whorehouse; you paid for the fuck but stayed for the free counselling session. It was kind of embarrassing, but he did have so much on his mind, and Maeve was fucking sane, unlike half the people here. "..I mean, probably not, when my shit ends up with me telling someone else I love her. I dunno, I could...I could tell it fucking broke his heart."

It had broken Adam's too, to see that.

He'd never wanted a family life; children had never been on Adam's cards and if you'd asked him not too long ago, he would've said marriage wasn't either. Still, looking at Maeve, he didn't see why she thought it was impossible. "Why not? You're pretty and nice, so you got the initial bit down, and you seem sensible enough. I'm sure you could do the whole settling down thing, if it was what you wanted to do. And if this talk inspires you to do it, you have to name a kid after me."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 04-21-2021, 04:54 PM