feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Of course he mentioned what had happened earlier and she pursed her lips in consideration, "Hmmm... I suppose that's true. You're at least good for that." Maeve finally agreed, laughing softly as she bent down to capture his lips in a soft kiss, nipping playfully at his bottom lip before drawing back to gaze down at him. "But what about getting eaten out by your true love? That has to be pretty high up there, right?"

She listened to all of his suggestions, thinking each one of the over, unable to keep from grinning when he mentioned Halo. "I suppose it is cold and boring, but we could keep each other warm. Surely that would make it better. All very good options admittedly. You could take me so many places." It's an innuendo because that's what she's doing to keep the mood light. Even though his dick definitely doesn't work properly outside of this room. That's fine. He still has fingers and a tongue. They could figure something out.

Maeve didn't know if she was really helping, but she tried. Even if it was just acting as a sounding board. It was something. Adam obviously needed someone to talk to. She just happened to be that someone right now. Once they finished and he felt bad enough about all he spilled, they would fuck again to chase the bad away. That's how it went. "It probably did... If he wasn't ready for that. If he wasn't expecting that kind of confession. It's one thing to know you're seeing other people and it's another to find out your partner loves someone else. I can't tell you what to do one way or the other, but maybe you should talk to him. Once things settle a bit." It could at least provide some closure if nothing else.

She snorted softly, rolling her eyes, "Is that right? I have to name them after you? Well now I don't know that I actually want it." Maeve teased, grinning wickedly down at him before she became a touch serious again. She sighed softly, eyes settling on his chest, "I feel the need to circle back to the whole working Madame thing. I've not really seen anyone intentionally starting a family with a whore. Practically unheard of in this line of work. Sure, I could end up pregnant by someone and have a baby that way. The father would likely never know, but that's not what I want."
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 04-22-2021, 02:30 AM