feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Mhm. Mhm." He kissed her with a smile on his lips. "Wouldn't know, Pet didn't wanna eat ass and my first wife...well, I don't think that was true love." Heidi certainly had been adventurous in the bedroom, but their relationship had had a lot more to do with teenage rebellion than real connection.

Honestly, Adam was pretty sure Halo would still suck even if he could fuck every step of the way there, but if it was where she really wanted to go... "They do have this palace thing made outta ice. It'd be a good backdrop for a really epic fuck." He could see it now, the blue-white all around them and a stormy sky above. Nipples would be very hard though (and if he had a dick that was affected by such things, it would be microscopic).

It seemed every time Adam just talked to Pet he fucked it all up further. He'd once thought he was good at speaking, that it was one of his gifts; when it came to deals and casual banter, that was probably true, but real, honest conversations? "I...I'm just worried that he's just gonna like, go back to not talking to anyone. He goes everywhere like this-" Adam hunched up his shoulders and curled up for a moment, making himself small. "-And I've only ever seen him not like that when it's just me and him."

His mind briefly went to Amalia, what had started this whole mess. "Oh, and the girl I told I loved her? Yeah, she fuckin' hates me now because I'm Ascended, so, you know--" Adam stopped abruptly, finding that saying that made his throat thick and eyes watery.

It was nice to have Maeve's problems to focus on instead. "My mum was a whore and her and dad meant t'have me. I mean, my dad never did meet me, but not because he didn't want to - he died before I was born." Adam scratched his cheek, feeling oddly not-sad about that. "But they wanted it, and if you find someone else who likes ya and wants to...I don't see why not. Fuck, I think you're cute. If I wanted kids, a family, whatever, and I wasn't in the goddamn mess I am right now, I'd do it. There's gotta be someone in Caido that'll give you what you want. If someone gets y'pregnant and doesn't help look after the kid - lemme know."

Serious face on for a moment, he looked down at her. "I'll give 'em a visit."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 04-24-2021, 12:26 PM