feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It was a fair statement and one she couldn't even answer herself. Perhaps they'd have to figure that out at some point and compare notes. "Well isn't that a touch unfortunate." Maeve huffed with a shake of her head, brows seeming to knit together in thought before her features relaxed into something softer as their conversation continued to flow.

An ice palace definitely sounded interesting, but she's not really sure she has much interest actually trying to fuck in the cold. That doesn't sound incredibly pleasant. On the beach under the stars though? That's a thought she'd be more willing to entertain. "It's something to consider or you could find me a really pretty cemetery or something. I've always wanted to fuck in a mausoleum." A positively wicked grin pulled on her lips as she gazed down at him, "Or a church." She was a little bit of a heathen. That seemed to be his thing and she was pretty sure he wouldn't mind indulging her little fantasies.

Maeve sighed softly at the display of how Pet carried himself, "Poor thing..." She murmured, feeling a twinge in her heart for the man she never met. What must he have gone through to make him isolate himself so? "There aren't any rules saying you can't check up on him, Adam. It doesn't have to be anything more than that. It might hurt, but you care about him. He needs that from the sound of it. It's a hard place to be in." It really was. She didn't envy him. The heartbreak he was going through and the difficult situation he found himself in.

The Madame didn't think it was possible to endear herself further to the man she was currently resting on top of. He had quickly risen to the top of her short list of people she actually liked. They were kindred spirits. It was easy with him. Maybe because he was one of the few who understood what it was she did. What she had to be. Maeve wasn't sure, but there was a connection here. To hear that he was hated because of something that happened to him. Something that saved him. It made her blood boil. She gritted her teeth, drawing in a breath through her nose and having to bite her tongue lest she say something truly terrible about the other woman. "Fucking hell... That's bullshit." She seethed, lips curling back in an almost snarl. An expression that had yet to grace her face in his presence and one Maeve didn't make often.

His eyes went glassy again, pulling out that softer side of her once more and she cupped his face, pulling him in for an almost fierce kiss as she found her way onto her back so he was hovering over her now. "For what it's worth... I won't ever hate you for being an Ascended. Ever. You've got me." Maeve breathed when their lips parted, going so far as to cross her heart with her finger, sealing the promise she just made.

"I said practically unheard of. Not completely off the table." Maeve murmured, meeting his gaze as her fingers slipped back into his hair, tongue running over kiss swollen lips. A smile found it's way to her lips at his words, a warmth spreading through her chest at his own promise, "You're good to me, love. Don't care what anyone else says." She told him, a soft ferocity in her voice as she held his gaze. Maybe in another life they would have been perfect together. They could have had that family, the kids, all of it. That wasn't their life though. Not in this world. They could have this instead. A loyal friendship. A form of love. An appreciation of each other. That could be good too. "So... you think I'm cute?" She circled back to, unable to resist teasing him. She wasn't vain, but she did like her compliments.
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 04-24-2021, 01:20 PM