feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
Adam indeed liked the sound of Maeve's debauched ideas for fucking scenery. With wide eyes and a goofy grin he looked down at her and lightly smacked her ass. "Goddamn. Man, if I'dve known you in my last world...I coulda shown you a really fucking good time." They'd been so much stricter there in some ways, so much more into purity and virtue; it made it more fun to be filthy in front of it all. If nothing else, he would've known where to get the good drugs and the most potent sexy magic.

"I guess...it's just so hard to get him to open up, I dunno if he'd want me to talk to him about it anymore. I just...I just wish I could go back in time...or...forward, I guess? Did I tell you he's from the future of my old world? It's weird. Anyway, go to when and where he was and fucking punch the cunt that did all that to him in the jaw." He was very confident, from what Pet had said, that he wouldn't have much trouble doing so - Adam had never been easily put down by anyone in power. Sure, they could beat him up, but his spirit was almost unbreakable when he felt stubborn.

Things with Amalia were at an all time low, but Adam had somewhat accepted that people were just assholes about Ascended. He'd nearly manage to stomp the emotions back down when Maeve swore. "Yeah...it is. I'dve done fucking anything for her." He hadn't cared she was Demi'd. Wouldn't care if she changed in millions of ways, would have stood by her side through anything...and she'd thrown him away over the stupid Gods. It hurt.

Thankfully, before the rush of tears could threaten their return, Maeve rolled over him with a kiss that Adam returned, cupping her cheek as she spoke above him. "That...means a lot. Thanks. I'll be here for you, too. We get each other, y'know?"

When it came to if she was cute, that was a much easier, less emotional discussion; with a slow smirk on his lips, Adam ran his hands down her shoulders, sides and rested on her hips, thumbs stroking over her skin there. "Yeah, I do. Cutest girl I've seen in Torchline by a long, long margin."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 04-26-2021, 09:34 PM