feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Yeaaaah, but I knew all the spots then! I had this one place...there was this abandoned cellar under this old house in the woods. The house was fucking gross, rotting and shit - but the cellar was okay, and I made it into a little hangout." Okay, he was getting distracted, but Adam couldn't help the nostalgic smile on his face as he thought of that dingy old cellar. Lit with candles, strewn with fabric and pretty trinkets and with doodled-on walls, it had been ridiculously cosy after a long night. "I bet some fucker found out about it and took all my shit. I had some expensive booze and blow in there and one of the dildos with the sex magic that knocked you out."

Not that he was using it anyway, but he hoped whoever had it used it too much and died from sex-magic overdose.

He knew he was rapidly losing any kind of fun sexy mood they had built up, the huge weight on his shoulders threatening to fall again, but at least Maeve didn't seem to mind. Her comforting hands and voice were welcome, Adam closing his eyes briefly and trying to empty his head of anything but that moment. It didn't work, but it was as much of a rest as he'd get for a while.

Kisses were nice too; he nipped her bottom lip and lazily kissed around her jaw and neck. Maybe it was time for a bite, to get round two started - it was certainly on his mind as he smirked against her collarbone and mumbled: "Honestly, this is kinda fucking dorky, but your make up and style. I mean, then you saw you without the clothes and you're pretty amazing there, and hell, you're pretty. There's a lot going on."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 04-29-2021, 10:04 PM