feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"But we could find new spots together, Adam. With booze and snapdragon and whatever else you want." Maeve hummed, pressing closer to him, trying her best to entice him into something sweeter. She nuzzled at his throat, nipping and licking at his skin in hopes of working him up until he's wrapped up in this moment with her instead of whatever is happening in his brain. "They probably did steal your shit, but they likely got what was coming to them too." Maybe it was death by sex-magic. Maybe it was a drug overdose. Hard to say.

She's on her back beneath him again and his lips trail from her lips to her jaw and down her throat until he's at her clavicle. The heat is beginning to stir in her belly again, ramping up for a round two as his teeth scrap across the sensitive skin of her collarbone, teasing the pale flesh there. His fangs drew goosebumps to her skin and her pulse fluttered in anticipation. Maeve ran her hands down his back, finding his hips and one slipped to his ass, giving a slight squeeze to urge him further. "I rather like what I saw too. All rugged and dark. Fuck if you aren't my type." She hummed, lips curving into a grin as she let her head tilt back, baring more of her throat to him.

"Are you going to bite me, love? Can't say I haven't been thinking about it. I have a thing for fangs." Maeve baited, encouraging him to take that step and to leave these sorrows behind for the time being. She was a good distraction. One he should continue to indulge in if he wished to. One she would be happy to indulge in with him.
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 04-29-2021, 11:25 PM