feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Snapdragon? Now there's a exciting name. Honestly though, being around drunk people is just kinda depressing now cos I can't join 'em. I wish the Voice would let us have some fun." What was the point of living forever if he couldn't indulge in life's pleasures? The more he thought about the eternal stretching time before him without any surprise erections or drunken mistakes, the more pointless it seemed.

But yes. Right. Back to lighthearted flirting and holding Maeve's hips. Trying to reel his mind back in like a particularly angry fish determined to swim to depressing depths, Adam forced himself to pay attention to her again. In any other time, in any other place, it would be easy: she was gorgeous and willing to show him the attention he craved, leaning over him and pressing in all the right places.

"Oh, I thought you'd never ask." He smirked, pulling her hair to one side and leaning up close to her neck, his mouth open to have his fangs just grazing against her skin there; Adam did pause though, lean back to say: "If it hurts too much or if it's uncomfortable or something, lemme know and we'll stop." That said, he swiftly got back into position and after a moment to adjust, sank his teeth into her neck.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 05-02-2021, 04:34 PM