feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"It'll make a change. I was always a booze guy." He'd dabbled in all sorts, especially in his teen years after The Incident that had given him his scars, but he'd always ended up back at the bar; now he missed not only the drink but the social ritual of the whole thing. Ordering, meeting new people, the easiness of tipsy conversation and the generally convivial vibe of a full pub. Still, doing drugs with Maeve was hardly sounding like a bad time in comparison. "Yeah, I dunno. I still wanna talk to her about it but I'd need her to not fucking ignore me this time."

Thankfully, Maeve knew how to draw him away from the dumps; with the anticipation of the bite, the hand on his cock and whatever the fuck she said to him (it was hot, even if he didn't know what it meant) he was very swiftly forgetting about his problems again.

He'd bitten Pet before, but then his mouth had filled with fluid; while he had still felt the sensational benefits, he hadn't had the rush of blood into his lips. While he'd probably feel weird about it later, the blood tasted good and it immediately rushed a new, refreshing energy into his body. While Adam was still thinking about the sweet taste of her blood his body took over everything else, the heat in him immediately making his hips rise up to meet Maeve and grind his cock shaft up between her lips; groaning into her skin, he didn't quite let go yet, giving them both a moment of the bite and the friction together.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 05-06-2021, 07:28 PM